After updating to Apple’s latest OS has your Mac starting ringing every time your iPhone rings? Mine did. It was like a chorus throughout my house – first my iPhone rang, then the iPad, then the Macbook. It was like a three alarm fire in my living room.
Here’s how to stop your Mac from ringing:
1. Open FaceTime.
2. Click FaceTime in the Menu Bar. Select Preferences.
3. In the middle of the Preference screen, uncheck the box next to iPhone Cellular Calls.
4. Close Preferences by clicking the red button. Exit FaceTime.
On your iPad, to stop it ringing:
1. Open Settings.
2. Scroll down to FaceTime and select.
3. Turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.